Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mitt liv i 23 kg


That's all I'm taking with me. Plus a carry-on with 2 laptops, the camera and some toiletries for the flight.

I don't really have a lot, no furniture or big pieces need moving.  However I just started packing and my bag is already 18 kgs! Dags för beslut.

What I'm leaving is mostly sentimental. I'm going to miss a lot of my plushies. I'm only taking 2 small ones with me which are are already inside. I wish I could take you all, you guys. But they'll stay safe with my family.

Image description: Picture in black and white of three teddy bears (one panda and two uniform coloured ones) trying to climb up my suitcase. A large crafted cosplay sword on the side.


I've had the panda since I was around 8? One of the twin teddies belonged to my grandmother (it was my gift to her), and I had the other. She passed away recently so I got him back. They will stay together now.

The sword? I'm something of an amateur cosplayer and I made that thing last year.  It was a lot of effort and I am very happy with it. It's sad to leave it behind.

I'm also leaving most of my physics  books and notebooks which I'm possibly gifting to my friends who are also physics students. They are just too heavy. I'm only taking The Feyman's Lectures in Physics (version en español), which I love as a quick reference and a nice read, and are small enough to justify carrying. 

Image Description: Picture of three dark blue books stacked on top of a silver railing that read "Feynman FISICA Volumen I, II, and II" on the side.

I am paranoid about forgetting important things! I know I definitely need all my documents about my education and identity. I cannot leave behind the computers or their chargers. I cannot leave behind my camera or my glasses. What else? Most of the rest is optional. 

Bonus picture of the cosplay that goes with that sword.

Image description: Picture of me cosplaying Miria from the Claymore Manga (dark clothes and blonde wig) with a forest/jungle as the background.
Image description: Picture of me cosplaying Miria from the Claymore Manga (dark clothes and blonde wig) with a forest/jungle as the background.
image description: Image from the manga to show Miria (the character from the previous picture) as originally drawn. 



2 comments:

  1. Hola! Si no lo logras, no es tan costoso mandar una caja con 4-72. Se pueden mandar hasta 30 kilos, cobran según el peso. Nosotros mandamos una caja y funcionó perfecto, llegó como en 4 días.

    Mucha suerte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si! Es una buena opción en caso de necesitar enviar algo importante. Te lo agradezco. :D

      Delete